LANDICE E9 PRO ELLIPTIMILL FULL COMMERCIAL
Please contact us for further information on purchasing this exclusive product
.Introducing the Landice E9 Commercial ElliptiMill Elliptical Trainer
Designed for the most demanding commercial applications, but built to accommodate all fitness levels from Rehabilitation to professional athletes, the E9 Commercial ElliptiMill is the perfect solution.
Step Up To a Landice. The Landice E9 ElliptiMill featuresthe ultimate in accessibility. Just grab the handrails, step in, and start exercising with confidence.
- The Most Natural Stride
Patented Rollmentum center-drive replicates the body's natural motion.
- Lowest Step Up Height
Integrated rear step provides for lowest step up height of any elliptical.
- The Most Comfortable Feel
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue.
- Metabolic Equivalent Speed and Distance
An advanced algorithm calculates your equivalent speed and distance based on your effort level and pedal speed.
- Adjustable Stride
Stride adjusts between 17 and 23 inches.
- High-Tech Entertainment Center
Integrated fan, water bottle holders, and iPod or MP3 connectivity to play your favorite music on the built-in stereo speakers.
- The Ultimate in Flexibility
Integrated side frame foot rests with non-skid surface allows for isolated upper body workouts.
- Choose from Four Control Panels
Executive Trainer, Cardio Trainer, Pro Sports Trainer, or Pro Trainer.
- Optional Landice Vision System
Turn your E Series ElliptiMill into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System. Landice’s gorgeous 15 inch liquid crystal video display includes a side-loading DVD player and a coaxial cable connection so you can watch your favorite television shows.
Pro Trainer Console
The Pro Trainer panel features built-in and user-defined programs with an easy to use LED display.
Pro Trainer Console Features include:
- Displays metabolic equivalent speed and distance
- Statistics display shows Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Rev/Min and Pulse
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time and 20 effort levels
- 2 User-defined programs
- Displays data in English or metric configurations
- Standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Pedal Spacing: 2 in
- Adjustable Stride Length System: 17 in to 23 in
- Rear step reduces step-up height to 7 in
- Side rails: 2 in diameter side rails with molded hand grips
- Pedals: Orthopedic "gel" foot pedal inserts
- Flywheel: 11 in diameter high-inertia flywheel
- Brake: 1100 watt electric brake
- Drive: Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers.
- Center-mounted handrails
- Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
- Heart Rate: AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Frame: 11 guage steel
- Weight Capacity: 500lbs
- Physical Footprint: 34 in x 68 in
- Active Footprint: 34 in x 76 in
- Power: 110VAC or 220VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 1 Year