ENDURANCE T3I NON-FOLDING TREADMILL
Pick up the pace of your in-home workout
The benefits of regular exercise cannot be overstated, and developing a high quality home fitness regimen can get you on the fast track to a healthy lifestyle... and keep you there.
The Endurance T3 Treadmill has many features you would expect to find in a much more expensive machine. It is an ideal choice for cost-conscious people focused on getting a top cardio workout in the comfort and convenience of their own homes.
The solidly built Endurance T3 is designed to help you achieve your fitness goals and provide many years of reliable service and challenging, flexible programs.
Precision engineering and state-of-the art electronics make the Endurance T3 an affordable choice for treadmill shoppers looking for a machine that has been built according to the demanding specifications and standards of professional health clubs, yet without the exorbitant price tag normally associated with such a machine.
The Endurance T3 affords you a top quality workout!
Endurance treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance T3, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T3 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
- Model#: T3
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: n/a
- Cool Down Mode: n/a
- Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
- Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Endurance brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product.
- 1 Year Labor
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by, or resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, improper assembly or installation, non-authorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual.
- Labor coverage is provided only if the work is done by an authorized Endurance dealer or the Endurance factory. During the labor coverage period, Endurance compensates authorized Endurance dealers for warranty trips within their normal service area to make repairs at the customer's location. You may be charged a travel charge outside the normal service area.
- This warranty will not be extended to any product whose serial number has been removed, altered, or defaced.
- This warranty does not cover service calls made to instruct owners on how to operate this equipment.
- This warranty does not cover customer instruction, installation, set-up, or adjustments.
- User is also responsible for reasonable and necessary maintenance. Reasonable and necessary maintenance includes proper cleaning and lubrication as specified in the owner's manual. Failure to properly clean and lubricate the XTrainer will void this warranty.
- Floor models and demonstration units shall carry a Lifetime Home-Use Warranty on Frame, Parts, Electronics and Wear Items - but will not be covered for any labor charges.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- This warranty does not cover end user maintenance requirements as described in the owner's manual provided with the unit.
- It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.