ENDURANCE T10HRC COMMERCIAL TREADMILL
Endurance Cardio T10 Treadmill
Now you can march to the beat of 25 state-of-the art fitness programs designed by some of the industry’s top athletic trainers, targeting your optimum performance levels for running, endurance, distance, fat burning, cardio fitness and more.
With all the top features of our finest treadmills, including Heart Rate Control, the Endurance T10HRC is the quintessential choice for discerning athletes and dedicated running enthusiasts.
The extra large running surface and one touch speed adjustment are perfect for all runners. A powerful 3.0 horsepower motor will hold up to any user.
The Endurance T10HRC is built according to demanding specifications and standards of professional health clubs, offering you the freedom and convenience to achieve a world-class workout in your own home.
Try to find a better treadmill or a more efficient workout, and you’ll
end up at the gym. The Endurance T10HRC is built to challenge you to a
lifetime of cardio fitness and keep your finger on the pulse of peak
The Endurance T10 affords you a top quality workout! Endurance treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance T10, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance T10 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
- Model#: T10
- Programs: Endurance, Running, Interval, Cardiovascular, Walking, Custom Learner, Distance, Calories, Time, Manual, Fat Burn, and Heart Rate
- Feedback: Heart Rate, Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: Heart Rate Control with Telemetric with strap
- Cool Down Mode: yes
- Display: Profile Matrix LED
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: CD/MP3 & Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 15%
- Motor: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty, 8.4 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Club-rated Digital Concepts P.W.M. with fuseless current limit and dynamic short circuit protection
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 20" x 60"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2.5" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 32"W x 77"D x 57"H
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
Endurance Commercial RatedWarranty Agreement
This Warranty applies only in the United States to Cardio products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid under the Endurance brand name.
ENDURANCE warrants the Light Commercial Warranty as follows:
- 15 YEARS on Frame
- 3 YEARS on Parts
- 2 YEARS on Electronics (excludes batteries)
- 6 Months on Wear Items
- 1 Year on Labor
ENDURANCE warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
- LIFETIME on Frame
- LIFETIME on Parts
- 1 YEAR on Labor