ENDURANCE B2U MANUAL UPRIGHT BIKE
Built to last a lifetime, Endurance bikes are designed to make getting in shape easy and affordable. Friendly console with large, easy to read display, and contact heart rate. 15 tension levels of smooth consistent magnetic resistance challenge any user. Over-sized Dura-Firm™ seat padding. Front transport wheels allow you to roll the bike easily.
- Large, easy to read display
- Contact heart rate
- 15 tension levels of smooth consistent magnetic resistance
- Over-sized Dura-Firm™ seat padding
- Seat adjusts up and down
- Front transport wheels allow you to roll the bike
- Water bottle holder
- 55" x 41" x 24" W
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Endurance brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product.
- 1 Year Labor
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by, or resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, improper assembly or installation, non-authorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual.
- Labor coverage is provided only if the work is done by an authorized Endurance dealer or the Endurance factory. During the labor coverage period, Endurance compensates authorized Endurance dealers for warranty trips within their normal service area to make repairs at the customer's location. You may be charged a travel charge outside the normal service area.
- This warranty will not be extended to any product whose serial number has been removed, altered, or defaced.
- This warranty does not cover service calls made to instruct owners on how to operate this equipment.
- This warranty does not cover customer instruction, installation, set-up, or adjustments.
- User is also responsible for reasonable and necessary maintenance. Reasonable and necessary maintenance includes proper cleaning and lubrication as specified in the owner's manual. Failure to properly clean and lubricate the XTrainer will void this warranty.
- Floor models and demonstration units shall carry a Lifetime Home-Use Warranty on Frame, Parts, Electronics and Wear Items - but will not be covered for any labor charges.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- This warranty does not cover end user maintenance requirements as described in the owner's manual provided with the unit.
- It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.